Pages

.

A Refreshing Punch Drink

I once drank this punch (only a different flavor), at a friend's house.  It was very refreshing; not sugary at all!

It consists of only 2 ingredients (easy peasy) and you can mix up the flavors if you like.

I served this for New Year's day and the kids really enjoyed it.


Ingredients:
 64 oz Juicy Juice (or some other brand of 100 % juice) - I used Fruit punch flavor

33 oz Walmart's Clear soda - I chose Strawberries & Cream

Directions:

Just mix one part juice and one part soda.  - I mixed together half of the 64 oz bottle of juice with the entire bottle of clear soda.


The fact that it is refreshing and you can switch the flavors up, makes this Refreshing Punch Drink a winner for year round holidays and parties.

Enjoy!

Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment