Pages

.

It's Going To Be Another Flip Flop Summer!

Let the summer begin :)


Endless swimming!  Every. single. day.

PSA: I think my young ladies are the best life guards and swim instructors around.  Just sayin'.

:()



Summer sunsets make you realize how pretty amazing life really is :)

Moped rides with Daddy are the bomb!

Staying up late to watch Cast Away or My Girl (with my newest sophomore) is time well spent!



Hibiscus Fizz - oh my word!

Library trips

Old-fashioned ice cream parlors

Old-fashioned ice cream parlors that can now be found in the historic bank downtown

(White marble, crystal chandeliers, and pillars, oh my!)




Painting with bubbles!

Gelato - yum :)



Splash pad with friends - check

More swimming - check


I dreaming that this summer lasts forever!  

(Because I know that in a blink of an eye, it'll be August.)

Patty 


No comments:

Post a Comment