Pages

.

Homeschool Field Trips - Spring 2018

I never forget how blessed we are to have a wealth of opportunity for additional hands-on learning here in the DFW area.  There is so much to take advantage of.

In March, I posted about our home school field trip to Texas Tulips.



Then in April, our group went to the newly-opened, Crayola Experience.  Oh my goodness!  This was really fun.


This past week, our group had a field trip to learn about miniature therapeutic horses and how much they help people, especially residents in nursing homes or rehabilitation facilities and children with special needs.  (I think this has been her favorite field trip ALL year!)


The kids were able to have quite the hands-on experience by grooming the sweet little horses...


walking them through an obstacle course...


and feeding each little mini a treat afterward.


The school year is coming to an end (next Friday), and it has been filled with so many fun adventures.    I'm always looking for new places to take field trips to for the next school year.

Would you believe I have something planned for fall already?!  Trains, swamps, and feeding the gators :0

Patty  


No comments:

Post a Comment