Pages

.

Gadgets and Gizmos That I Really Like

Drawer storage.

It makes a world of difference!

I first came across these drawer organizers from IKEA when Sarah was preparing for dorm life last summer.



You receive six (two of each size).  The girls and I use these to keep our "unmentionables" organized in our dresser drawers.

*************************

Where have I been??  Sarah introduced these little smoothies to me this spring.


These are my go-to when I'm running errands (and that always seems to happen when it's lunchtime).

They can run high in sugar, but one of these is so much better then a fast food pit stop.  You know what I mean?

****************************

Pictures of feet are so awkward!!  

But I love my B.O.C. sandals.


I'm all about keeping my feet comfy because of my varicose veins, and the heat makes my legs just ache!  This in turn affects my feet.  In the south, there's a lot of tile, too.  So I need something comfy to walk in.

When your feet are happy, your legs and the rest of your body are happy!

**********************

Catholics dedicate the month of May to Mary.

I recently found this beautiful book to use with our family Rosary time.





************************

What about any of you?  Do you have any favorites you'd like to share?

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment