Pages

.

Consider the Lilies (Scripture Study)

I am so excited to have started this new Scripture study, Consider the Lilies, by Elizabeth Foss!


This can be done on an individual bases (like I am doing) or with a group (online or in real life).  Put together and published by the wonderful group, Take Up and Read,  you can purchase your Scripture study on Amazon and sign up to receive daily prompts through your email.

Take Up and Read officially began the six week study on July 10, but you can also do this on your own time.

I was so excited to be encouraged to buy my first set of big-girl markers/highlighters/colored pencils for this Scripture study!


Along with my Catholic Bible and a pen, all I need is my Double Duty Caddy from Thirty - One Gifts (that should be arriving in the mail soon)!

If you have bought the Scripture study, too, blessings to you for a fruitful journey with God!

Patty 

No comments:

Post a Comment