Pages

.

What's for Sunday dinner?

I haven't made this dish in awhile and forgot just how mouth-watering it is!  Your entire house smells good while it's cooking in the crock pot.  A blog friend summed it up like this, "My house smelled so good I could've eaten the walls."

Crock Pot Zesty Chicken BBQ is what's for dinner tonight!


With a side of steamed broccoli, this a winner.

And dessert is a recipe that needed to be baked tonight.  I was reminded of it when my blog friend Billie sent me a pic of the ones her daughter baked.  (I'm so proud of you, Peyton!)

Creamy Blueberry Pie is, hands down, the most delicious blueberry pie recipe you'll ever sink your teeth into!


I hope you are enjoying your Sunday with family, friends, traveling, or at home in the a.c.

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment