Pages

.

Family Photos Taken in July

Trying to think back to when we last hired a professional photographer to take our family pictures, (Sears photo studio doesn't count ;)...  it was our wedding!

So before Sarah headed off to college, I wanted a family photo done right!

It was so stinkin' hot that night.  We had sweat dripping down our backs and faces. Oh my gosh!  It was so bad.  At one point, I wiped my face on the back of David's shirt because no one was going to see it anyway. Right!?

They were complaining but knew better then to not smile, because if mama ain't happy, nobody is happy.  ;)

So here's a few from our album ::






And yes! I'm thrilled.  I am thrilled to pieces to have up-to-date photos of my loves!!  (Insert loud beating heart)

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment